Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system called the first decentralized digital currency, since the system works without a central repository or single administrator.It was invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.The system is peer-to-peer, and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. In this we discuss about How to exchange Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash (BTC to BCC).
If you do not how to earn from bitcoin read this article How to earn from Bitcoin easy way.
From now on, it has a replicant, Bitcoin Cash (BCC / BCH, both tickers are correct) locked on August, 1. So many people want to know about the new crypocurrency and also want to invest on it for getting some profit. But they do not know how to buy bitcoin cash as it is new to everyone. In this post we discuss about how to convert existing bitcoin into bitcoin cash.There is an website called Changelly they provide facility to exchange your existing bitcoin to bitcoin cash. Just follow the steps….
1. First off, choose the amount of BTC you want to exchange into BCC. On the right you see the estimated BCC rate at the current moment. If it suits you, press ‘Exchange!’
2. Check the amount to send and the expected amount once again and go ‘Next’.
3. Specify your BCC address to which we should send the coins. Still don’t have one? Choose the best cryptocurrency wallet for you.
4. Carefully check the amount, address and the rest. If everything is OK, press ‘Confirm and make payment’.
5. Now you should send your BTC to our address below. Once we get your coins, they will be exchanged to BCC and sent to your BCC wallet.
6. Go to your BTC wallet and paste the address into the corresponding field.
7. Wait until the magic happens. Usually it takes up to 30 minutes. Yet, there might be delays since BCC blocks run pretty slow. Just wait it out.
8. Voilà, your transaction is complete. Once it’s all done, the receipt will appear automatically. You can always check the transaction in the Bitcoin Cash block explorer.
This website helps to do your exchange and give freedom to you to use bitcoin cash.